The Eco Hotel La Juanita is dedicated to rural accommodation, providing conditions of comfort, tranquility, harmony and protection of the environment, considering the maintenance or improvement of positive environmental, sociocultural, and economic impacts, as well as the management, minimization or elimination of impacts. negative generated from their activities.
Our company seeks to be a driver of family and community economic development, by making known and taking into account the rights and duties of employees, suppliers, customers and guests based on the principles of sustainability.
The Hotel La Juanita accepts the laws 679, article 17 of 2001, 1336, article 1 of 2009; in relation to exploitation and sexual abuse of minors.
The Eco Hotel La Juanita established the guidelines that guide the actions of the company and each of its collaborators through the definition of a strategic platform that includes the mission, vision, sustainability policy, objectives, indicators and goals. .
To provide in our headquarters rural accommodation a family atmosphere, cozy and quiet respecting the natural environment.
To be recognized by 2020 as one of the best rural accommodations at a local, national level, conserving the environment and improving the quality of life of our community.
Eco Hotel la Juanita owes its name to the combination of 2 very special family names for the owner, (uncle and mother) JUAN Y ANITA= JUANITA; and ECO HOTEL because we are fortunate to have a very natural and ecological environment that provides wildlife, flora, spectacular landscapes, water births, cloud forests and we have proposed to sensitize our visitors and our own about the importance of conservation, protection and adequate management of natural resources.
This traditional finca with typical architecture of the Antioquia colonization, attended by its owners, which offers the guest a warm family atmosphere, equipped with beautiful balconies that allow to observe the birds and the mountains of the mountain range, it is a unique place to rest and enjoy surrounded by nature and peace. Runners adorned with colorful flowers and plants highlight the benefits of the Coffee Cultural Landscape.
The differece is in the attitude
There are always new and better ways of doing things, we innovate.
Good communication is an opportunity for improvement, that is why we listen, respond and provide chords … positive responses.
Change is part of our own transformation, we are entrepreneurs.
We are always available to provide reliable, timely and useful information.
We simplify processes and optimize resources.
We protect the environment and we try to recover it.
We update daily, read, consult and listen
We constantly train in our work profile and related …
All documents of the standard that must be disseminated, communicated or published should be on the website of the Eco Hotel La Juanita for extensive knowledge of it by guests, staff or users in general.
Code of conduct
In order to counteract the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in travel and tourism, providers of tourist services will adopt a Code of Conduct to be observed by their legal representatives, directors, administrators, employees and contractors linked to the provision of tourism services. , in order to make effective the obligations contemplated in articles 16 and 17 of Law 679 of 2001, as well as to prevent the behaviors typified in article 19 of the same law and also to incorporate the following minimum control measures:
1. Refrain from offering plans for the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in tourist promotion programs and tourism plans, expressly or surreptitiously.
2. Refrain from giving information to tourists, directly or through interposed persons about places where they are coordinated or where they practice commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
3. Refrain from driving tourists, directly or through third parties, to establishments or places where commercial sexual exploitation of children is practiced, as well as driving them to the places where tourists are staying, even if they are boats located in Altamar, with the purpose of commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
4. Refrain from providing vehicles on tourist routes for the purpose of exploitation or sexual abuse with children and adolescents.
5. Prevent the entry of children and adolescents into hotels or places of accommodation and lodging, bars, similar businesses and other establishments in which tourism services are provided, for the purpose of exploitation or sexual abuse.
6. Adopt measures to prevent personnel linked to any title with the company from offering tourism services that allow sexual activity with children and adolescents.
7. To report to the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism and other competent authorities, the facts of which he had knowledge by any means, as well as the existence of places, related to the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents and ensure that the interior of the company there are channels for the corresponding complaint before the competent authorities.
8. Design and disseminate within the company and its suppliers of goods and services, a policy in which the provider establishes measures to prevent and counteract all forms of sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in travel and tourism.
9. Train all the personnel linked to the company, with regard to the prevention of commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
10. Inform its users about the legal consequences in Colombia of the exploitation and sexual abuse of children and adolescents.
11. Establish in a visible place for employees of the establishment or retail establishments this Code of Conduct and other commitments and measures that the provider wishes to assume in order to protect children and adolescents.
1. Before entering the camp, it is mandatory to register at reception and pay the scheduled days of stay.
2. If you have pets you must report them before arriving at the campsite. The owner of an animal will be responsible for the damages, damages and inconveniences that may cause, without prejudice to the subsidiary liability of the owner.
3. Any visitor who joins an already established camp must register in administration before entering.
4. Admission is until 7 pm.
5. Throughout the day should be kept under the volume of audio devices, between 10 pm and 8 am should be kept silent.
6. After use the toilets, kitchen, natural pool and camping areas should be left clean as a sign of respect for the next user.
7. It is prohibited to clean fish in the natural pool.
8. You must inform beforehand of the campfire; They are only made with prior authorization.
9. The cutting of trees or branches of trees, removal of plants, or hunting of birds or other native animals, will be grounds for claiming economic compensation and subsequent expulsion of the property.
10. It is forbidden to enter the campsite with firearms, bows, crossbows, machetes or axes.
11. Entry will not be accepted to minors who are not accompanied by a responsible adult.
12. Remember to leave the water taps tightly closed after being used.
13. Eco Hotel la Juanita is not responsible for any loss, theft, natural disaster or damage caused to vehicles, camping elements or accidents.
14. Any manipulation of the electrical installation by the camper or making inappropriate connections is not allowed.
15. People outside the campsite who intend to visit friends or family who are camping, are welcome to visit hours from 11 am to 7:00 pm.
16. Hotel La Juanita accepts the laws 679, article 17 of 2001, 1336, article 1 of 2009; in relation to exploitation and sexual abuse of minors.
17. The consumption of hallucinogenic substances, drugs or liquor in excess is prohibited.
By the mere fact of accessing the campsite, you agree to know and agree to the present Internal Regulations and to the other regulations or specific provisions of the Campsite that are publicly displayed.
Failure to comply with the regulation will authorize the administration to expel the group from the facilities and make the corresponding complaints in case of serious offense, possession of weapons or ecological crime.
Manual for guests
1. The check-in time is from 3:00 p.m. and the check-out time is until 12:00 p.m.
2. To make your reservation you must leave a deposit of 50% of the total service.
The hosting service can be paid in advance and every guest has the right to claim his account cancellation bill.
3. Remember to inform if you want to extend your stay, otherwise if after the time of Check Out has not registered the delivery of the room automatically the penalty of $ 20,000 is applied the hour plus the time of residence.
4. Remember to leave the keys at the reception to clean the room, remember to use towels properly, any type of loss of the keys should correct the loss of the same and in such case the change of plates.
5. In case of canceling your reservation, please note that the retention of 50% of the total value is contemplated. In case the guest withdraws from the hotel (check out) before the departure date, the 25% retention on the missing days is contemplated, in this case it is recommended to inform previously to reach an agreement.
6. Minors are the sole responsibility of the companion. We adopt the code of conduct established by the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism to protect minors from all forms of exploitation and sexual violence caused by domestic or foreign tourists, in accordance with the provisions of Law 679 of 2001 and we are forced to report it to the competent authorities.
7. The use of social spaces or accommodation are only for registered persons. Additional income will be charged if there are visitors.
8. It is forbidden to introduce firearms, bladed weapons, articles that represent any type of weapon or similar objects, as well as to safeguard or use chemical, psychotropic or explosive substances inside the facilities.
9. Everyone should maintain their composure and no one should disturb the other guests of the hotel. Remember that this is a place of rest, they should not make noise or scandals that disturb the tranquility and order within the Residential Zone. The volume of television or sound equipment in the room should be moderate and noise should not be disturbed by the rest of the guests.
10. When entering the room, check that the facilities work. Request and report in case of improvised and report news.
11. Make sure you close the water valves properly, disconnect the electronic elements, turn off the lights and TV if you leave, with these actions you can collaborate with our sustainability policy.
12. All decorative objects, furniture and bedding are the exclusive property of the Eco Hotel, take care of them and apprehend them. Any damage or loss will be charged to your account.
13. The Eco Hotel will inform the guest if he has left forgotten objects and will not be responsible for them. The objects and values forgotten by the guest will remain in the custody of the administration for a term of 15 days, after this term has ended and as there is no claim or request for return, the object will be delivered before the competent authority.
14. The Hotel will offer breakfast service only in the dining area from 07:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
15. We declare ourselves smoke-free, so smoking will be prohibited in the rooms and common areas; There will be a specific area for smokers.
16. The guest may express any complaint and / or suggestion verbally or in writing at the reception and / or through the Mailbox of satisfaction and suggestions available.
17. We are friendly with the environment and pets, remember that you must make a request for the entrance of it.
18. Remember to be kind to the staff they provide a good service.
19. If you have any complaint, suggestion or congratulations remember to request the forms in the reception to leave your comments in writing.